- Normally we will discuss differences between eyeglasses and contact lenses and which one is best for over daily routine life. According to me, both are same but they have them own pros and cons.
- Generally, people chose eyeglasses because it’s easy for wearing, flexible and no other maintain charge while contact lenses have very maintained charge and it will be used carefully.
- In India, if you wear contact lenses than you need to care very well for your eyes. First, you have to wear sunglasses to protect the dust and never wash your face with water it will harmful to your eyes.
- While wearing spectacle frames than you need to care your power glasses which are broken many times and forgot your specs also effect.
- If you have office work and travelling by car or train you should use Contact lens but if you have field work and you don’t have the car than it’s very difficult to protect dust.